Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hitchcock's The Birds Remake to be Filmed in Helena, Montana....


.....not Capitola, California ;)





After this last Winter, the Pigeons ain't foolin' around. Early yesterday afternoon went down to the depot for my daily yard check. Unusually, there was not a single train in the yard. I almost started for the Library when I heard a WB on the radio calling Helena Yard for its track. Drove down Railroad St. to get something other than the Depot shot. I am sure that Helena's pigeons long ago learned to distinguish a grain train from a considerable distance. It wouldn't surprise me if they recognized this train coming all the way from the overpass at East Helena. The flock began landing on the first several cars just as the train was pulling to a stop at the Depot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. You will not be spammed, or Underwood Ham Spreaded either!