Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life During Wartime (I got some scanner batteries to last a couple of days)

Keep Calm and Carry On
Caltrain, Fourth and Townsend, San Francisco, California - March 2003
Notice the heavy fortifications against Pigeons.

San Jose, California - March 2003

I am pretty sure that this couple were not enemy combatants. This photo was taken on a trip to California that I almost cancelled due to the invasion of Iraq. I was very leery about shooting on station platforms, and was even asked by a security guard at Fourth and Townsend in San Francisco if I was a terrorist!

Changing train number indicator board on CalTrain. San Jose, California - March 2003 
Can't get much more Bay Area than this.


Altamont Commuter Express at Santa Clara, California - March 2003
The coding must go on. I would not be surprised if 75% of the ACE ridership are IT developers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. You will not be spammed, or Underwood Ham Spreaded either!